Happy Friday - Peace Lives!

Sparks Of Insanity By Vinny "Bond" Marini Friday, November 07, 2008

We are taking a few more days to explore the bloggosphere and see all the incredible PEACE GLOBES that were designed.

Our globe and post are just below this.


PLEASE JOIN US BEGINNING MONDAY-

We will be making Monday's
TUNEAGE TUTELAGE - NEW MUSIC MONDAY
HERE ON THE COUCH!

We will feature two new artists each week and also bring you all the info on what is happening in the world of music!

I have a stack of about 12 new CDs to review already and a new music DVD which we will also be reviewing on Monday.

And remember kiddies...whenever I have a CD or DVD one of you could become the proud owner of same.

Have a most excellent weekend and remember...

BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE is only one day...

BRINGING PEACE TO THE WORLD is an everyday task for each and every one of us...


Do your part each day. A random act of kindness will bring two and so on and so on...

PAY IT FORWARD and the world will be a much better place!

15 Of Your Sparks

  1. katherine. Says:
  2. kindness is contagious....share it with whoever you can. Even those who are not kind to you.

     
  3. Bud Fisher Says:
  4. Have a great weekend, my friend!

     
  5. Have a wonderful weekend Vinny! Kidlet, my best friend and I are off to the beach Sunday to spend two nights at a lovely hotel and monday we are going to a spa. I need it after this very trying election time!

     
  6. Schmoop Says:
  7. Have fun this weekend Vin. While I am all for World Peace, much like Cosmo Kramer and the AIDS walk, I refuse to wear the ribbon. CHeers!!

     
  8. Have a great weekend.

     
  9. Dianne Says:
  10. I've been doing the same thing, so many globes to see and peace posts to read, it's interesting and fun.

    Pay it Forward is such a wonderful thing :)

    Have a great - and peaceful - weekend.

     
  11. KATHERINE: It most certainly is

    BUD: You also Sir

    STARR: Have a grand time at the beach..bring home some sand!

    MATT-MAN: Wear this commie boy! Enjoy the weekend..and be careful what you wish for...it might come true with a roadtrip!

    RWA; Enjoy Sir

    DIANNE: You also have a most marvelous weekend.

     
  12. Meribah Says:
  13. The puppy agrees with yuh! Let Peace live! :)

     
  14. Julie Says:
  15. Happy weekend dear Vinny!

     
  16. Travis Cody Says:
  17. I have to get back to studying. What with the events of this week, that kind of fell to the background for a few days.

    So it's back to the books and lectures for me!

     
  18. Have a lovely weekend my friend! May it be full of peace and kindness.

     
  19. Tug Says:
  20. Have a wonderful weekend friend!

     
  21. MERI: The puppy is wise

    JULIE: HUGS!

    TRAVIS: Good luck Sir...Have a grand weekend

    RLL: And you also my friend

    TUG: You also...thanks.

     
  22. TopChamp Says:
  23. This is how I try to live always. It's so easy to do things to help people - little things. If we all do it EVERYTHING becomes easier.

    I could do more - I will do more.

     
  24. Ken Says:
  25. Hey Vinny, I've been unplugged all week, and what a week it was ehh?????
    Have a great weekend!

     

Music On The Couch