THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU

Sparks Of Insanity By Vinny "Bond" Marini Wednesday, May 08, 2013

OK, first off, don't fall down... I know it has been some 6 months since I posted here...but...
May 8, 2013 is a very special day in the universe.





80 years ago today, Joan Rose B. came into the world.  First child of Virginia and Sam B..

Some 22 years later Joan gave birth to her first child, Vincent Ernest Marini, Jr...yeah, me.

To celebrate this incredible milestone, the entire family (all 14 of us) are meeting next month in Fort Morgan, Alabama.

A week at a house right on the beach with a deck and in-ground pool!

The unit we are in sleeps 16 and it is attached to another unit.

We will share the deck and pool with the occupants of that side of the house...we all wonder how they will deal with us!!! We are a pretty strong group to be around...

Today, I share a little photo history...photos of mom and I at milestones along the way.

I LOVE YOU MOM AND AM BLESSED 
TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE


NO, that is not me..but had to share
one of mom as a young girl...


Christmas 1956 - Mom, me and Brother Richard
who would join us one month later

My High School Junior prom

High School Senior Prom
I think we had the same hair style! 

Thanksgiving my freshman year of college
Cruise to St. Thomas


My wedding to Nancy


76 years old and she still hits the
dance floor with her 22 year old grandson

Dad's 80th Birthday Cruise

Mom and Dad's Anniversary last year



2 Of Your Sparks

  1. Travis Cody Says:
  2. Happy Birthday to your Mom! Enjoy the family time!

     
  3. You are so blessed in your mom, Vinny. Happy Belated Birthday and Mothers' Day to your mom!

     

Music On The Couch